Once you have chosen a business structure, registered your company with ACRA and raised funding, the final step is to get the work visas and set the ball rolling. Work visas in Singapore range from work permits for domestic workers and labourers, S Pass for mid-level skilled workers, to P-category Employment Passes (EP) for experienced professionals, managerial personnel, executives or specialists with good credentials.
Guide to Work Visas and Immigration in Singapore
Singapore Work Visas
- A Comprehensive Guide to Employment Pass in Singapore
- A Comprehensive Guide to the Singapore Personalised Employment Pass
- A Comprehensive Guide to the Singapore Entrepreneur Pass (EntrePass)
- Overview of Singapore Relocation and Employment Visas
Interested in our work visa services? Contact us for a free consultation.
Singapore Permanent Residence
- A Beginner’s Guide for Singapore Permanent Residence Application
- Applying for Singapore Permanent Residence
- Singapore Permanent Residence – PTS Scheme
Singapore Work Pass Infographics
- Documentary Requirements for Singapore Employment Pass Application
- How to Increase Your Chances of Singapore Employment Application Approval
Hiring Employees in Singapore
Eliminate the stress from your Singapore work visa applications
Engage us for immigration, recruitment and work visa services and liaise with a dedicated specialist who will attend to every step of your application thoroughly.