According to the Singapore Companies Act, all Singapore resident companies are mandated to maintain proper books of accounts. Additional requirements stipulated by ACRA and IRAS are tax filling; maintenance of the general ledger, accounts payable ledger, and fixed assets ledger; maintenance of accounts receivable; bank reconciliation; cash flow /budgeting; financial statements & monthly reports monthly; quarterly and annual reviews; books clean-up; management reporting; and financial analysis.
We offer a comprehensive range of accounting and bookkeeping services that are cost-effective:
- General Ledger Maintenance
- Accounts Payable Ledger Maintenance
- Accounts Receivable Maintenance
- Bank Reconciliation
- Fixed Assets Ledger Maintenance
- Cash Flow / Budgeting
- Financial Statements & Reports Monthly, Quarterly, Year-End Review
- Books Cleanup
- Management Reporting
- Financial Analysis
Interested in our accounting and tax services? Contact us for a free consultation.