Holders of Singapore’s Employment Pass, Personalised Employment Pass, EntrePass and S Pass, are eligible to apply for permanent residency (PR) in Singapore along with your family members. It’s generally advisable to make the PR application after you have worked in Singapore for at least six months.
The city-state’s pioneer immigration expert, Singapore Company Incorporation, can assist you with a review of your supporting documents and share some pragmatic tips on improving the chances for a successful Singapore permanent residency application.
We can help you with your application for Singapore Permanent Residence (PR).
Our Singapore PR Application Services include:
- Booking the appointment date with the ICA;
- Identifying and highlighting the strong aspects of your application;
- Advising on useful supporting documentation;
- Ensuring that the correct documents are submitted;
- Identifying any discrepancies in your documents and providing possible solutions to remedy these;
- Preparing and collating the application;
- One of our team members will attend the appointment with you; and
- In the event that your application is rejected, unlimited appeals within 6 months from date of rejection, provided there are material changes to your initial application/new information to submit.
To learn more, please view our guide on: Applying for Singapore Permanent Residence
Interested in becoming a Singapore Permanent Resident? Contact us now!