A mandatory requirement post company incorporation is taxation. In this, our in-house tax experts can assist in dealing with all the tax aspects of your business including statutory tax filings, identifying tax efficient strategies, and personal and corporate tax compliance.
Goods and services tax (GST) registration, stamp duty payment, personal and partnership tax is also normally taken care off. While Singapore’s marginal corporate tax rate is already one of the lowest in the world, the effective tax payable comes out to even lower if one takes advantage of all the government incentives, subsidies and schemes.
Learn about Singapore’s tax regime in these exclusive guides:
General Singapore Taxation Guides
- Everything You Need to Know about Taxation in Singapore
- Singapore Taxation Overview
- Singapore Taxation Snapshot
- Tax Exemptions of Foreign Sourced Income in Singapore
- Not Ordinarily Resident (NOR) Scheme
- Understanding Goods and Services Tax (GST)
- A Guide on Singapore’s Productivity and Innovation Credit (PIC) Scheme
Singapore Corporate Tax
- Singapore Corporate Tax Guide
- Corporate Tax Benefits for Singapore Companies
- Singapore Corporate Tax Residency
Singapore Personal Tax
Singapore Budget Overview
Need support for your taxation needs.
File your tax returns with Singapore Company Incorporation, one of the leading tax agents in Singapore. Our professional taxation specialists will work closely with you to reduce your tax liabilies and maximise tax savings.