Professionals/Technical Personnel and Skilled Workers Scheme (PTS Scheme)
The PTS scheme is the most commonly used avenue to gain permanent residence status in Singapore and enables foreign professionals working in Singapore under an Employment Pass or S Pass to apply for permanent residence.
The following factors are considered when granting permanent residence status:
- Current professional vocation and employment history
- Current employer and its credentials
- Education background and qualification
- Salary and financial background
- Community/Charity involvement (Personal interests and pursuits)
- Income tax payment history
- EP or S Pass holder
- Living in Singapore for at least 6 months
The fact about Singapore Permanent Residence applications.
We hope you enjoyed reading our PR blog and statistics.
In Singapore, the PR application process is like striking the lottery. While some applicants believe that using a PR agency to assist with the application will maximize their chances, the fact is we can’t.
But the great news is if you study the PR statistics carefully, you’ll understand the probability of success. Thus, the best course of action is for you to submit a straightforward online application. We wish you the very best!