Professionals/Technical Personnel and Skilled Workers Scheme (PTS Scheme)
The PTS scheme is the most commonly used avenue to gain permanent residence status in Singapore and enables foreign professionals working in Singapore under an Employment Pass or S Pass to apply for permanent residence.
The following factors are considered when granting permanent residence status:
- Current professional vocation and employment history
- Current employer and its credentials
- Education background and qualification
- Salary and financial background
- Community/Charity involvement (Personal interests and pursuits)
- Income tax payment history
- EP or S Pass holder
- Living in Singapore for at least 6 months
Eliminate the stress from your Singapore Permanent Residence application
Engage us for immigration, recruitment and work visa services and liaise with a dedicated specialist who will attend to every step of your PR application thoroughly.