Personalised Employment Pass (PEP) is a special category work visa in Singapore for top-tier professionals, which is issued on the basis of applicant’s merits. Importantly, PEP is not exclusive to one employer, rendering its holder the flexibility and freedom to pursue any desired employment opportunity in Singapore.
Interested in our Singapore Personalised Employment Pass services? Contact us now!
PEP Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for a Singapore Personalised Employment Pass, you need to be a:
- Current Employment Pass holder earning at least S$12,000 per month; or
- Overseas-based foreign professional with a last drawn monthly salary of at least S$18,000
Personalised Employment Pass Services
We can help you with your Personalised Employment Pass (PEP) application, including:
- Pre-application information and advice on Singapore Personalised Employment Pass (PEP)
- Filing of Personalised Employment Pass (PEP) application
- Tracking PEP application status while under processing
- Liaising with Direct MOM officer in charge, if required
- Responding to MOM’s request for additional information, if any
- Arranging for issuance of PEP upon in-principle approval
- Filing of unlimited appeal in case of rejection of PEP application
Personalised Employment Pass Requirements & Procedure
Eliminate the stress from your Singapore Personalised Employment Pass application
Engage us for immigration, recruitment and work visa services and liaise with a dedicated specialist who will attend to every step of your PEP application thoroughly.
Interested in learning more? Read our guide on the Singapore Personalised Employment Pass.