Foreign individuals who intend to work in Singapore need a work visa to be able to do so. Among these, the most popular route is to go for an Employment Pass (EP), which is generally issued to experienced professionals, managerial personnel, executives or specialists with good credentials.
We can assist you with our full spectrum of EP processing services. This includes reviewing the candidacy, acting as a liaison with the Ministry of Manpower (MOM), applying for the work visa, processing renewals, appealing, as well as tracking the application status.
We can help you with your Singapore Employment Pass application.
Our Singapore Employment Pass services cover:
- Pre-application information and advice on Employment Pass (EP)
- Filing of Employment Pass application On Line
- Tracking EP application status while under processing
- Liaise with Direct MOM officer in charge, if required
- Responding to MOM’s request for additional information, if any
- Arranging for issuance of Work Pass upon in-principle approval
- Filing of unlimited appeal in case of rejection of Work Pass application