The S Pass is for mid-skilled foreigners (e.g. technicians). Applicants are assessed on a points system according to certain criteria. In general, these include the following:
- Fixed monthly salary of at least S$2,300 (Older applicants would have to command higher salaries to qualify, commensurate with the work experience and quality they are expected to bring)
- Educational qualifications
- A degree, diploma / Technical certificates can be considered. The certification should comprise of at least one year of full-time study.
- Relevant work experience
S Pass Application Services
We can help you with your S Pass application, including:
- Pre-application information and advice on Singapore S Pass
- Filing of S Pass application
- Tracking S Pass application status while under processing
- Liaising with Direct MOM officer in charge, if required
- Responding to MOM’s request for additional information, if any
- Arranging for issuance of S Pass upon in-principle approval
- Filing of unlimited appeal in case of rejection of S Pass application
Eliminate the stress from your Singapore S Pass application
Engage us for immigration, recruitment and work visa services and liaise with a dedicated specialist who will attend to every step of your S Pass application thoroughly.