Holders of Singapore’s Employment Pass, Personalised Employment Pass, EntrePass and S Pass, can get family members to join them in Singapore, if they fulfil certain qualifying conditions. Of the options available, spouses and children are generally considered under the Dependent Pass (DP) category. We can help in reuniting your families with our expertise in DP applications.
Employment Pass holders, and S Pass holders with a fixed monthly salary of at least $6,000 may apply for a Dependant’s Pass (DP) for their immediate family members, including:
- spouse (legally married)
- unmarried children under 21 years of age, including those legally adopted
EntrePass holders can only apply for Dependant’s Passes for their immediate family members if they meet the Year 2 renewal criteria of minimum annual business spending of $100,000 and employment of 3 local FTEs or 1 PME.
Dependant’s Pass Application Services
We can help you with the Dependant’s Pass (DP) application for qualified dependants. Our Singapore Dependant’s Pass Services include:
- Pre-application information and advice on Singapore Dependant’s Pass
- Filing of Dependant’s Pass application
- Tracking Dependant’s Pass application status while under processing
- Liaising with Direct MOM officer in charge, if required
- Responding to MOM’s request for additional information, if any
- Arranging for issuance of Dependant’s Pass upon in-principle approval
- Filing of unlimited appeal in case of rejection of S Pass application
Eliminate the stress from your Singapore Dependant’s Pass application
Engage us for immigration, recruitment and work visa services and liaise with a dedicated specialist who will attend to every step of your DP application thoroughly.