What are the funding options for new companies in Singapore?
This is where the Singapore Government comes into the picture – the government has played a significant role in nurturing a thriving start-up ecosystem in the country. One of its initiatives is Startup SG, which is essentially a launch pad for entrepreneurs. It is categorised under eight different pillars:
- Start SG Founder – providing valuable mentoring to first-time entrepreneurs;
- Start SG Tech – providing early-stage funding for commercialising a tech idea;
- Startup SG Equity – catalyses equity investment for start-ups;
- Startup SG Accelerator – enhancing capabilities of accelerators or incubators;
- Startup SG Talent – helps entrepreneurs attract and retain promising global talent as part of their team;
- Startup SG Infrastructure – provides start-ups with the spaces that they need to grow, experiment and flourish;
- Startup SG Investor – highlights tax incentives for individuals or fund management companies that are actively investing in start-ups and/or other Singapore companies;
- Startup SG Loan – connects start-ups to much-needed financing.
Get started with your Singapore company Today!
We’ve helped 1000s of companies to get started. Let us help you get your business started in Singapore.